Hi guys! Happy almost end of Spring. This will be my 8th year (whoa) (it could be the 9th year, I don’t know) doing my summer goal list! I’m a little late in creating it this year, usually it’s done by April. As usual, this is just a draft and I’ll be adding on as the summer goes on. This year my last day at work/school is also the first day of summer! How perfect. Here it is!
- Go to the Cryptology Museum (I’m such a loser about this kind of stuff. Didn’t realize it was in Maine!)
- Go out of the country (The plan is to go to Nova Scotia but I’ll be happy going anywhere in CA)
- Host a theme party (I’m thinking: The Kardashians)
- Teach a Jazzercise format I haven’t taught before
- Get to Inbox 0 (what a lame grown up goal but something that I’ve always wanted in life)
- Finish my Italian lessons
- Finally win a trivia night (This is in no way up to me. Again, something I’ve always wanted to do).
- Do a Pitbull Jazzercise routine to live Pitbull.
- Go to a museum with mama
- Go to the Clark Art Institute (finally)
- Go to a local winery
- Find the salamander crossing in Amherst (I’ve heard rumors. No idea where or what this is)
- Go to Emily Dickinson’s house and grave (Now that I live in Amherst, I think I NEED to do this)
- Find Uma Thurman’s old house (Again, another thing I should attempt to do as an Amherst resident)
- Go to the one of the restaurants in Massachusetts I need to go to before I die (http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/massachusetts/restaurants-die-ma/)
- Bike to Holyoke
- Go to the Dinosaur tracks in South Hadley
- Take a class of sorts (exercise, hobby, art, etc.)
That’s all I have for now! I’ll be adding.