Hello everyone! I was so happy that my list last year and the blog that went along with it was a hit, I decided to do it again. Thank you everyone for your support and suggestions! I will, of course, be adding on to this list as the summer goes on, but this is what I have so far.
And yes, I realize it’s not actually summer until June 21, but for me, being finished with my last semester of classes, it’s summer.
1) Make rock candy
2) Learn how to curl my hair
3) Throw Jurassic Park party
4) Get A in class
5) Get a tan in Costa Rica
6) Try 105 beers at McLadden’s
7) Plant a herb or food
8) Cross stitch
9) Read The Great Gatsby
10) Have lunch with GCC girls
11) Go to Six Flags with a Loomis crew
12) Llama hike
13) Go to the Ben and Jerry’s Factory
14) Help Mel Willy get over her fear of farm animals
16) Read Night
17) Karaoke with Bianca
18) Bake a cake for the helluvit
19) Complete horror movie list with Nick
20) Make a flower crown
21) Make my graduation cap
22) Make an appetizer or meal from Pinterest
Again, more to be added!