Hi all! I got nominated by the lovely Rachel and Sara (http://82daysofsummerdaze.wordpress.com) for the Summer Blog Award! (Thanks guys!) They were nominated by Alicia and Molly (http://81dayswontlastforever.wordpress.com) who started the award. It’s really such a cool idea.
So I get to nominate some summer goal bloggers?! Rock n’ roll!
1) I’d first to nominate my friend from high school, Liz, who was inspired by my list and made her own!
2) Joy’s blog is beautifully written with fun goals! Love it.
3) Shawn has a lot of great summer goals and fitness goals as well.
4) Him, Me, and more have a TON of fun things on their list!
5) Days of Summer List has really inspirational things to do (like write a letter to a solider).
Here are my answers to the 9 questions on Rachel and Sara’s blog:
1. Do you think you’ll finish your summer bucket list? Yes! Although I work 4 part time jobs, I am 100% motivated!
2. What item on your bucket list are/were you most excited to complete? I’m really excited to make rock candy. I’ve always wanted to do it!
3. What has been the best part of your summer so far? Staying active and not just sitting around moping. I am recently single and it’s hard to adjust after two and a half years (and living with the guy). So it’s really nice to have the list and get up and do things!
4. If you were famous, what would you be famous for? Probably my twerking abilities. That’s a joke. In all seriousness, my sense of humor.
5. Do you sing in the shower? Surprisingly no. My singing takes place in the car.
6. What’s your star sign? Capricorn!
7. Are you an early bird or a night owl? Sadly, a mixture of both. I go to bed late and I wake up early. I do love my afternoon naps, though.
8. What was the last movie you watched? Springbreakers. Makes me want to take a loooooong shower.
9. Tell a fun fact that barely anyone else knows about yourself. I have a samurai sword in my bedroom.
Here are my 9 questions:
- What was your favorite goal that you have already done?
- What advice do you have for people who are thinking about making a list?
- Why did you chose to do your list alone or with a friend?
- How many years have you been making summer to do lists?
- Do you have to-do lists for other seasons?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What’s one of your lifetime goals?
- Do you have any pets?
- Where do the majority of your list items take place?
Thank you again, Sara and Rachel, for the nomination! I just starting blogging a few months ago so I don’t know much about this whole thing but it’s turning into being so much fun!
- The Summer Blog Award (82daysofsummerdaze.wordpress.com)